Thursday, November 10, 2011

Science Fair Proposal

  1. If you put a picture with emotion in front of someone, then the person will be show that emotion.
     2. Dependent- The person
         Independent- The picture
         Controlled- emotion, once I pick the emotion it will not change
    
     3. My EQ and science project are closely tied. In become a photojournalist you want people to feel something when they see your photo, you want to change their mind about something. You want your picture to mean something, if that means making them feel a certain emotion then it must be done. In my science fair project I want to make people feel one emotion from one picture. I want to make an impact on those people.

     4. I have to do an before kind of experience, to see what emotion I should pick. Then I will show different people different picture tiring to make them feel one emotion then I will ask what they are feeling and do the experiment like that. I plan on using people, maybe a class room, paper, pens, pictures and pictures.

     5. Behavioral/Social Science

No comments:

Post a Comment