Thursday, February 9, 2012

Independent Component 1

I go to ROP from 3:00-6:00.
I, Megan, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
Below are pictures and projects I have done in ROP.
L
 In ROP I have learned many different aspects that a very important to a photographer. I have learned many different lighting techniques, how to make a picture better by changing the white balance, and different colors that can help the emotion in your photo. I have also learned a lot about composition, leading lines, and the rule of thirds.
I
In ROP we are first taught the technique, then we practice the technique and get critique. After we grasp the technique we are tested by doing a project. Doing this takes time and lots of practice, which is why I think it demonstrates 30 of hours of working. We also learn many skills on Photoshop, which we have to do the same process above. We also have to edit most of our pictures, which takes even more time.
A
ROP has helped me so much with answering my EQ, I learned what is vital to having an amazing photo. Without my ROP class I wouldn't have came up with my 2nd answer which is composition, the class taught my how important composition is. It taught me everything that goes into composition which is lighting, layers, rule of thirds and many more different aspects that go into composition of a photo. In two of the picture below I have pictures of leading lines which is important to composition of a photo. I have also learned that the rule of thirds should be followed in most pictures, in the portrait below I am following the rule of thirds.

This first picture is a profile shot I took, it was for my Personality panels project.
Below is my extra credit project, I made a family Christmas card.
The picture is the first panel of my A-Z project.
Stop motion project.
Leading lines.
Leading lines.
The two photos below are pictures I took at The J. Paul Getty Museum. I used the skills I learned in ROP to capture the image I wanted to obtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment