Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blog 3: Senior Project Presentation 1

5-Minute presentation.



  • Objective: I will be talking about Alfred Waud and William Waud, they were brothers and both famous of there civil war sketches.



Procedure:

  1. Ask people how do we know what the civil war looked like?
  2. Tell them what Alfred and William did and why they did it.
  3. Go over where Alfred and Williams lives.
  4. They different styles they had.
  5. Show pictures of the sketches from the civil war, I will print some and pass them around.
  6. Conclusion
Check for understanding:
After I will ask questions about things I said during the presentation( Like where were Alfred and William born, why they to sketch the drawings?, ect.) I will also ask them if they name the different styles and identify them.

Resources/ Materials:
Civil War drawings and pictures of the Wauds. 

1 comment:

  1. Approved.

    Much better approach to this presentation.

    ReplyDelete