Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog 4: Presentation Reflection

Q: In what way did the first interview affect your presentation? Please explain, be specific and use an example.

A: My interview had a big affect on my presentation because he told me about my topic for my presentation. We were talking during the interview and he told me about the civil war artists. I was interested and he told me more about what they would do. An example of why they couldn't use photography at the time or different types of styles the artist used. I'm glad I interviewed Jack Bohika because without him I wouldn't have found my presentation topic.

Q:What do you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?

A: One thing that stood out, I didn't expect, I didn't think people would be interested in artists sketches. People were asking me questions after I presented about the artist, which I thought was really cool. As I was talking a lot of people seemed interested in what I had to say about what the artist had to go through.

Q: What was the most challenging to do and why?

A: The most challenging part for me would have to be time management. Even though I practiced the night before and timed myself, I still kept going over the time. I was scared that for class I would go over the time or not have enough to talk about. During the presentation, I looked at the time and I kept freaking out which made me even more nervous. Then I ended up finishing on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment