Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog 5: Second Interview Questions

I plan on interviewing Michal Czerwonka, he is a well known documentary photographer. He has taken amazing photos that i'm sure will go on in history. I love his work and he was one of my first choices to interview. We were told to go big in searching for an interview so I did just that. I didn't think I would get an interview then he surprised me and said he would love to help out. I am looking forward to the interview.


1. What inspired you to become a documentary photographer?
2. What did you study in college? what college did you go to?
3. Did you always want to be a documentary photographer?
4. How did you get the connections that you have to day?
5. Would it possible that I could do service learning with you?
6. What do you do in a typical day?
7. In your career as a documentary photographer, what was your best learning experience?
8. What is your favorite thing about being a documentary photographer?

1 comment: