Monday, October 10, 2011

Blog 6: Eq draft 1

  1. What is your EQ?
  What is most important to becoming a successful photojournalist? 

     2. Define the words in your EQ to make sure we are on the same page regarding what your EQ means.

Successful- I would say someone who has made if far in the photojournalism world, someone who has mastered the art of photography and journalism. I think a photojournalist is successful by knowing to tell a story in photographs. A successful photojournalist works for national geographic or a big time TV channel or newspaper.

     3. What are some possible answers do you have for your EQ?

So far having a good portfolio, that includes pictures that tell stories. Keeping connections with people you work for. Having a broad and exquisite resume. 

      4. What has been your most important source and why?

My most important source is a book National Geographic by Leah Val Bendavid, it goes over the history of National Geographic. I think a success photojournalist  and the kind of photojournalist I want to be would work for National Geographic. This book alone has taught me so many things I didn't know and helped define what I would like to do for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment