Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blog 8: What I've Learned So Far.

1. What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
           I have learned so many valuable things in the short time we have been working on the senior project. I have learned how to take a photo and keep in rule of thirds, how to focus shots. How to put dimension in a photo and how to do a good profile photo. We made business cards that we had to take profile pictures for and take a picture of a texture, the business card took awhile to accomplish. I have also learned the mechanics of a camera such as how to use shutter speed, aperture and how to do a properly exposed photo. Just today I learned how to a picture look like it has a ghost in it. I have also learned many things about Photoshop, from how to fix blemished to taking away shine on a face which can take awhile. Just after taking ROP for 2 months I have learned so much about Photoshop, I was surprised I wasn't half shabby; since I do not like technology that much. But my ROP teacher told me I am doing really good in Photoshop which surprised me. I have also learned what it takes to become a photojournalist, all the work they have to do and skills they have to attain.



2. Post evidence of this accomplishment.





                                                        
Business card                                                                                       Personality panel

3. With the business card and personality panel my source is My ROP teacher Jack; he has helped me and taught me how to do these activities. Finding about what photojournalist needs to succeed I would say my National Geographic book the first research check and the the times book the first time I took notes. Those books have taught me what I need to do to became accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment