Monday, September 5, 2011

Senior Project Topic

Q: What is your topic?
A: Documentary Photographer

Q: Why?
A: I decided to pick documentary photographer because they can take a picture and it can tell a story. I think it is very interesting how one picture can change so many peoples opinions and views. When you get to be this type of photographer you are taking a picture of history, and it will live forever. Pictures can be controversial, inspiring, hopeful and so many other things, as they say a picture is worth a million words.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?
A: I hope I will gain lots of experience and have many contacts after this year. Maybe even have a job lined up during college. I hope to be more skilled in this topic and decided if I want to further my career in this topic. I hope I can become a sucessful photographer and be able to convey my passions through a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment